MARGINS Supported Workshops and Theoretical & Experimental Institutes
Speaker presentations are now available online for the following meetings.
- MARGINS SUccessor Planning Workshop. San Antonio, TX, February 15-17, 2010.
- Volatiles in the Subduction Factory. Mt. Hood, OR, September 28 - October 1, 2009.
- RCL Workshop: Synthesis and New Perspectives. Charleston, SC, April 30-May 2, 2009.
- The Next Decade of The Seismogenic Zone Experiment (SEIZE). Mt. Hood, OR, September 22-26, 2008.
- Subduction Factory Studies in the Izu-Bonin-Mariana Arc System:
Results and Future Plans. Honolulu, HI, November 7-10, 2007
- Workshop to Integrate Subduction Factory and Seismogenic Zone Studies in Central America. Heredia, Costa Rica, June 18-22, 2007.
- Workshop on Building a Global Data Network for Studies of Earth Processes at the World's Plate Boundaries. Kiel Germany, May 9-11, 2007.
- Integrated Collaborations in the Cascadia and Walker Lane/Salton Trough. Monterey, California, March 27, 2007.
- S2S TEI: Teleconnections Between Souce and Sediment Dispersal Systems. Eel River System, N. California, September 17-21, 2006.
- MARGINS Workshop: Interpreting Upper Mantle Images. Woods Hole, MA, May 17-19, 2006.
- MARGINS Workshop: Lithospheric Rupture in the Gulf of California - Salton Trough Region. Ensenada, Mexico, January 9-13, 2006.
- NSF-MARGINS Workshop on the
Waipaoa Focus Area. Gisborne, Wellington, New Zealand, May 4-9, 2003.
- SEIZE TEI: The Seismogenic Zone Revisited. Snowbird, Utah, March 16-21, 2003.