MARGINS Supported Workshops and Theoretical & Experimental Institutes
- MARGINS Successor Planning Workshop, February 15-17, 2010, San Antonio, TX
- SF Volatiles TEI: Sept. 28- Oct 1, 2009 - Mt. Hood, OR
- Mini-Lessons Workshop: May 28-29 , 2009 - Palisades, NY
- RCL Workshop: Synthesis and New Perspectives, Charleston, SC, April 30-May 2, 2009.
- S2S Synthesis Meeting, Gisbourne, New Zealand, April 5-9, 2009.
- The Next Decade of The Seismogenic Zone Experiment (SEIZE). Mt. Hood, OR, September 22-26, 2008.
- MARGINS Mini-Workshops at AGU Fall Meeting 2007. San Francisco, California, December 9, 2007.
- Subduction Factory Studies in the Izu-Bonin-Mariana Arc System:
Results and Future Plans. November 7-10, 2007, Honolulu, HI.
- Workshop to Integrate Subduction Factory and Seismogenic Zone Studies in Central America. Heredia, Costa Rica, June 18-22, 2007.
- Workshop on Building a Global Data Network for Studies of Earth Processes at the World's Plate Boundaries. Kiel Germany, May 9-11, 2007.
- MARGINS Education Mini-Workshop: Bringing MARGINS Science to the Classroom. Arlington, Virginia, April 5-6, 2007.
- Integrated Collaborations in the Cascadia and Walker Lane/Salton Trough. Monterey, California, March 27, 2007.
- MARGINS Mini-Workshops at AGU Fall Meeting 2006. San Francisco, California, December 11, 2006.
- S2S TEI: Teleconnections Between Souce and Sediment Dispersal Systems. Eel River System, N. California, September 17-21, 2006.
- MARGINS Workshop: Interpreting Upper Mantle Images. Woods Hole, MA, May 17-19, 2006.
- MARGINS Workshop: Lithospheric Rupture in the Gulf of California - Salton Trough Region. Ensenada, Mexico, January 9-13, 2006.
- InterMARGINS Workshop: Modeling the Extensional Deformation
of the Lithosphere. Pontresina (Swiss Alps), July 11-16, 2004.
- NSF-MARGINS Workshop on the
Waipaoa Focus Area. Gisborne, Wellington, New Zealand, May 4-9, 2003.
- SEIZE TEI: The Seismogenic Zone Revisited. Snowbird, Utah, March 16-21, 2003.
- Costa Rica Seismogenesis Project (CRISP). Kiel, Germany, October 20-22, 2003.
- Central America Field Workshop: Chemistry and flux of volcanic volatiles. Costa Rica, Nicaragua, January 2003.
- SubFac Workshop: Subduction zone dynamics and thermal structure. Ann Arbor, Michigan, October 2002.
- NSF-IFREE-MARGINS workshop on the
Izu-Bonin-Mariana Subduction System. Honolulu, Hawaii, Sept. 8-12, 2002.
- Developing a Community Sediment Model. Boulder, Colorado, February 2002.
- MARGINS Source-to-Sink Research Program. Arlington, VA, August 2001.
- Central America Seismogenic Zone and Subduction Factory Workshop. Heredia, Costa Rica, July 2001.
- MARGINS Education and Planning Workshop:
Rupturing of Continental Lithosphere in the Red Sea/Gulf of Suez. Sharm-el-Sheik, Sinai, Egypt, March 17-23, 2001.
- RCL Workshop: Rupturing of continental lithosphere in the Gulf of California/Salton Trough region. Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, October 27-29, 2000.
- S2S Education and Planning Workshop. Lake Tahoe, CA, September 2000.
- SEIZE TEI: Rheology and Deformation of the Lithosphere at Continental Margins. Snowbird, Utah, January, 2000.
- SubFac TEI: Inside the Subduction Factory. Eugene, Oregon, January 2000.
- S2S Workshop. Lake Quinault, WA, Sept. 28-Oct. 1, 1999.
- SubFac Workshop: The Global Impact of Mass and Energy Transfer at Convergent Margins. La Jolla, CA, June 6-9, 1998.
- The Seismogenic Zone Experiment (SEIZE) Workshop.
Waikoloa, Hawaii, June 3-6, 1997.